- Admissions are open from Playgroup to Class VII for
Grade Age Date of Birth Playgroup 2 to 2.5 Born on or before April 1, 2017 3Nursery 2.5 to 3 Born on or before October 1, 2016 LKG 3 & Above Born on or before April 1, 2016 UKG 4 & Above Born on or before April 1, 2015 I 5 & Above Born on or before April 1, 2014 II 6+ Born on or before April 1, 2013 III 7+ Born on or before April 1, 2012 IV 8+ Born on or before April 1, 2011 V 9+ Born on or before April 1, 2010 VI 10+ Born on or before April 1, 2009 VII 11+ Born on or before April 1, 2008
- The School would inform parents about interaction process in due course of time.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including from outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools/ relevant Officer of the state concerned.
For admission to Playgroup, Nursery, KG and Level 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
- Requisite admission form
- Aadhaar card of the ward
For admission to other classes a certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the requisite registration fee and completed registration form needs to be deposited at the school office within the stipulated time. The said registration fee shall be nonrefundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be done on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Kindly note, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate in lieu of the above.
- Full quarters’ school fees is chargeable for any withdrawal in middle of that particular quarter.
- Transfer of admission to any other Jaipuria School is a matter of preference and not guaranteed. Paid fees, including one time charges, is not transferable from one branch to another and management reserves rights of admission.
- Seats will be reserved for the weaker sections of the society as per the Government RTE Act in Nursery section, subject to and in compliance with the State Government Orders when received.
- In case supporting documents are found to be inadequate, the school management reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the admission
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office divided in four equal quarters, maximum in twelve installments, before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee by DD / Cheque shall be accepted up to the 10th of every installment in which payments falls due.
- Fees cheques will be paid in the name of Seth MR Jaipuria School. DD/bankers cheque will be made in the name of Seth MR Jaipuria School, payable at Kanpur.
- Fees is payable till the 10th of the month in which the installment of fees becomes due
- Late fees can be paid along with a fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) on or before the 25th of the same month
- Further fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) per week is applicable from 25th onwards
- If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months after due date, the name of student will be struck off the rolls
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a readmission
fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided readmission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for
the admission process.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 15 years divided as under:
|Playgroup, Nursery, KG||:||Primary School|
|Class I to V||:||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||:||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||:||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Accounts, EVS
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.